Spinal conditions and injury are usually the result of activity in the home, at play or at the workplace.
Motor vehicle incidents are also another common cause of underlying spinal conditions and distress.
Some of the most common spinal conditions are:
- Arthritis. age or trauma based
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Headaches / Migraine
- Herniated disc and related responses
- Lower back pain to include the pelvis
- Muscle tension / Spasm
- Neck, shoulder & chest pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries, the small stuff
- Whiplash Injury and its long term effects if not helped can be life changing
- True or Pseudo (false) Sciatica
- Scoliosis; natural (Idiopathic) or traumatically induced as a child
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS), to numbness in an arm or hand to include weakness of use
- Temporal-mandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ) can lead to headaches and facial pains
- Tendonitis as a result of spinal misinformation and maladaptation to a previous trauma …sometimes forgotten.